We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy applies to our use of all data we may collect from you in relation to your use of this website.
Toconoco Ltd is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 08429796 and registered office address 176 Dalston Lane, London E8 1NG.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
“Data” means all information submitted to us via this website or otherwise in connection with the provision of our services. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
2. We may collect the following personal and business data from you:
b) Contact Information such as email address and telephone number
3. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the “data controller”.
4. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. The above data may be required by us from time to time in order to deliver, administrate and promote the services we provide to you. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following purposes:
a) replying to enquiries you send us via this website;
b) transmission by email of useful or promotional information relating to Toconoco that may be of interest to you;
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
COOKIES, USAGE TRACKING AND RETARGETING
8. We may use certain “cookies” (small files sent to your browser, to identify it when you visit a website) to improve your browsing experience.
10. We may also use marketing technology such as “pixel” tracking codes, which help us to understand and identify the aggregated characteristics of the audiences that visit our website, so that we can advertise our services to other people with similar interests.
11. You can delete your cookies at any time, via your browser’s settings. For example, if you’re using the Chrome browser, go to Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data > Cookies and other site and plugin data.
CONTROLLING AND ACCESSING YOUR DATA
12. If we contact you for marketing purposes, you will always be given the option to opt-out or unsubscribe from further communications.
13. Data is stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes listed in Clause 6, and will only be used for those purposes only. You can request that we remove your data from our records at any time.
14. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your data held by us (where such data is held) at any time.
15. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this Website.
16. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
17. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the absolute security of your data transmitted to the Website.
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
19. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take reasonable steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
22. If either party fails to exercise a right or remedy that it has or which arises under this policy, such failure shall not prevent either party from exercising that right or remedy subsequently for that or any other incident.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this policy will not be affected.
24. This policy shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with English law. All disputes or litigation arising under this policy are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, and each party consents and agrees to the venue therein.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY